Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Life Lately, or Why I Am Not a Cake Decorator



Tomorrow is my friend Darrel's birthday, and, by request, I made him a red velvet cake tonight. I have no idea how it tastes, but I can tell you that it's a good thing my only career option wasn't cake decorating, 'cause I would be a professional failure.

I'm a great cook, and quite a decent baker, but not so hot at the frosting writing thing. In any case, Happy Birthday to Darrel. You are a wonderful friend.



That's a lousy picture of some really fabulous earrings. I love them. I got them at The Laughing Buddha on Capitol Hill. They're some rockin' dudes, also... highly recommended.



New sock yarn, hand-painted. Claudia Hand Painted Yarns. Quite yummy.



My daughter is BEAUTIFUL. Observe.

2 comments:

Brian LePort said...

awww! she is so cute.

Galadriel LothLorien Rose said...

awww! emma she is such a cutie.
Miss you girl
Sarah